Monday, October 6, 2014

A Picture Says 1000 Words

If a picture says 1000 words, can 1000 words be said about a picture?
Well I'm never really in a mood to write that much so what about half a picture?

Well I think anyone with a right mind already knows that this could be. It's the cover art for pokemon Omega Ruby set to be released on November 21st 2014 in most regions (sucks to be Europe).
But for those not familiar with the majesty that is Primal Groudon, and to you I apologize, let me keep with the theme today and give you my artist's rendition of the other half of Groudon.
He is just so majestic it hurts for mortal eyes to view. 

But in all seriousness let me try one more time. 
Hahaha whooooops that's just Mega Altaria.
No big deal just the BEST MEGA ALTARIA I LOVE YOU COME TO ME MY BABY

Okay so primal Groudon. Let me get into the mentality to do a proper job this time.
I gotta think thoughts that are majestic
powerful
ground-based.

Let's just do some practice sketches to get started.

Yes it does not get much more earthly than that mud. So perfect. 
But yet it's still got the water factor and that's totally not at all what we want. Groudon hates water. It's a fact of nature.
Gotta send that Kyogre strait to hell, dude.

So let's give this another go. 

Okay so it seems this time I went with a Bob Ross painting of mountains.
Yes mountains perfect, it does not get more pure and earth than that.
I think I'm ready for this for real.
Let's go Groudon! 


Yes. 
Perfect.

Really I think this picture is worth a million words. 

No comments:

Post a Comment